Image and video hosting by TinyPic

mercredi 15 février 2012

"I'll keep going on, as just another one with another song, who wants to be the only one for you (...)Let me sleep in your arms, let me breathe this clean bright light surrounding you, I know I'm not smart but still I'm trying hard, let me be your guard, protecting you, my angel, from the dark. I will not pretend that I'm just a friend, my deliverence, will you think about me every now and then...When I call again. Let me sleep in your arms, let me breathe this clean bright light surrounding you, let me dream in your arms. I can't breathe, I can't breathe (...) Without you."
not even for a second would I lie to myself. too many things are missing and there's a tear in my eye. it's not a question or an answer, but it will change your mind. we'll be the same tomorrow, we're dancin' as we borrow and sing a song for sorrow