jeudi 15 septembre 2011





"Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said, sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

16 commentaires:

  1. música mais linda *-*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. a someone like you fofinha c:

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh :) eu estava a falar do ano lectivo mesmo..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. podia ser melhor...
    adorei!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh, :s
    Adoro a musica fofinha *.*

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Grande música, grande artista!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. é linda a música da adele, e ela:')

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. essa musica. aliás, todas as musicas que ela faz, são simplesmente divinais!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. estás em que ano? :)

    RépondreSupprimer

not even for a second would I lie to myself. too many things are missing and there's a tear in my eye. it's not a question or an answer, but it will change your mind. we'll be the same tomorrow, we're dancin' as we borrow and sing a song for sorrow